Hey everyone,

WALT: There is no WALT!

Create task 2 was to pretend you were the person you chose for example: Margaret Mahy. The diary entry might be short but is really interesting. I liked doing create task 2 because it was fun and cool. I didn’t like create task 2 because it’s hard to write a diary entry about Margaret Mahy. I hope you like and enjoy reading a diary! I also changed the font for diary entry part! I chose that font because it was giving 19’s and 2000’s vibe. Fun Fact: Margaret Mahy was a children/kids and young adult books. Another Fun Fact: Margaret Mahy’s first book was lion in the meadow, she wrote her first book when she was only seven years old. This is a lot of words! 239 in total!

BYE!!!!! (◠ᴥ◕ʋ)

Here’s my work/Margaret’s Diary:

Dear Diary,

I’m 62 years old and I just got my first tattoo. I got a picture of a dog. The dog is coloured in very cool. This may be the last and first time I write in this new diary because I will be busy writing books for kids and young adults. 

Dear Diary,

It’s 2005 and I was awarded the $60,000 prime minister’s award for literary Achievement. I am so proud of myself!

Dear Margaret’s Diary,

I’m one of Margaret Mahy’s family members. It’s been 14 years since Margaret died at the age of 76. Margaret died because of cancer of jaw. Margaret Mahy died 23 July 2012. There is also a playground named after her.