Hey bloggers,

Today I also finished my groove pizza step it up activity. I was going for we will rock you!, in my music notes. I love my album. Again i have a reason for why i don’t have tags. I worked very hard on this piece of work. I also went for hip – hop music or some people call it pop music, both those words are in my album, my album looks cute, pretty and it has my favorite color purple. I know all my descriptions are short but not this one, trust me. My number of words should be 100 words or more. We also know that this activity is on groove pizza. I honestly have no idea why it’s called groove pizza, i know what is means by groove but i don’t know why they named it groove pizza.

BYE! SEE YOU AT MY NEXT POST!

2 thoughts on “SLJ Activity 2: Step it up Activity: Groove Pizza

1. Kia ora Zahra, you are on the right track with your beat! My golden rule for making beats is to always create space. Also look at the your beat and count the steps (thats the bits you click to make a sound) 4 steps is one bar. Kick drum on the first step. Snare drum on the Third. Hihat goes all the way through and you will have created a great starting beat! Keep playing and you will get the hang of it!

2. Kia ora Zahra,

What a wonderful description you wrote. I can tell you worked hard on it. Other things you can include in your description is any struggles you had, anything you found interesting or fun, questions you may have or any information that helps us understand your process. Hopefully that helps you form some more ideas when writing your description.

I like your album cover. Good choice weaving your favourite colour through. I thought it was pretty catchy how you wrote Hop & Pop and Pop & Hop. I’m wondering if that is the name of your song?

Thank you for including both the audio and the picture. It is cool trying to listen to the music and follow the shapes on Groove Pizza. You created an awesome piece of music. Very funky. I was thinking about what you wrote in your description, how you don’t know why it’s called Groove Pizza. I think it is because it is a circle cut into pieces like a pizza. I agree, it is an unorthodox name for a music app but it’s grown on me.

Keep up the blogging Zahra,
    Anna