Hey guys,

Sorry if you got confused with me mixing up the kick start and step it up. This activity was very fun. If I did the activity the wrong way comment. I think my patterns wore very unique and it was cool. I had a lot of fun making it but since I’m at home I can’t ask any questions that I want to find out but I did all my best and all the patterns I came up with were not patterns that I thought of I searched it on google or copied some from the video. You may be asking my hard is the same colors as the one in the video, the video’s colors were pink, yellow, and orange or red I can’t remember, my color’s were red, orange and yellow, I went for sunset colors, so I didn’t copy the video. Again I have a reason why I don’t have tags, I have to say this in every SLJ activity.

BYE! SEE YOU AT MY NEXT BLOG POST! IF YOU COMMENT, COMMENT NICE THINGS! BYE AGAIN! 😀

One thought on “SLJ Activity 3: Kick Start: Summer Styles

1. Kia ora Zahra,

Another blog post. You’re on a roll. Keep it up.

What a beautiful piece of art. I love the contrast between the black and white and the sunset coloured heart in the middle. Having most of it black and white and only having a small amount of colour really emphasizes the colour doesn’t it.

I can see you have worked very hard on your art. You have taken your time and thought about what patterns to include. You can tell you haven’t rushed it. Great work Zahra.

Do you know what I think of everytime I see the different paths to the heart? It reminds me of Alice and Wonderland, how there were always weird funky paths to get places. If I was to make a footpath I would pick the path with the big spots. Which one would you pick?

It is so awesome to see you including a description Zahra. Try to remember to order your ideas into paragraphs. 1) Include information about the task. 2) Step by Step guide on how to complete the task. 3) Anything you found challenging, interesting or fun. 4) Any questions you may have. See if following this effort makes writing your descriptions easier.

Keep up all the awesome blogging Zahra, you are doing a fantastic job. Keep it up.
    Anna