Hi everyone,

Today I did groove pizza, which is an app that makes cool beats/music. It was fun making music. I made 2 parts to the music, which i put together, that’s why i have 2 photos of groove pizza. I loved this activity so much that it took me like 1 minute to finish. If i was rating this app then i would give it a 100/100 because it was very fun. Again i don’t have tags for a reason. If you forgot what SLJ means well it means, Summer Learning Journey. Some families might be reading this or those 3 ladies are reading this and commenting on this blog post.

BYE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

One thought on “SLJ Activity 2: Kick start Activity: Groove Pizza

1. Kia ora Zahra,

My name is Anna and I am from the Summer Learning Journey. It is so awesome to see you blogging.

What a wonderful blog post. You have done all the right things. You have included a description that gives the readers a bit of an insight into what you’re doing. You have included two pictures which are both informative and captivating and you have managed to upload your audio which is awesome. It would have been awesome if you had included the audio link for each picture so those looking at your blog could listen to each piece of music and see if it matches the picture. That way we could also compare them too.

I liked how unpredictable your song was. I didn’t know what was coming next in the song. Every turn was a surprise. Did you make multiple songs or just the one?

I decided to give Groove Pizza a go myself. I created a song called Summer Beats. Check out mine and let me know what you think. https://apps.musedlab.org/groovepizza/?source=pub&museid=LuIpyyP71
    Let me know if you like the name of my song and if there is anything I can do to make my song better.

Keep up the good work Zahra,
    Anna